https://www.capsulaser.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/CAP_logo-400wide.png 0 0 CAP-master-dash https://www.capsulaser.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/CAP_logo-400wide.png CAP-master-dash2018-02-28 12:47:032018-05-11 15:35:57How does CAPSULaser differ from FLACS?
There are many differences between CAPSULaser and FLACS.
- The visual axis can be directly identified in surgery for the majority of patients with CAPSULaser.
- CAPSULVisc is utilized with CAPSULaser providing the additional safety associated with an OVD filled anterior chamber.
- The overall surgery time is less for CAPSULaser.
- The laser energy applied to the eye is substantially less for CAPSULaser.
- CAPSULaser is mounted directly to the existing OR microscope.
- CAPSULaser is optimized for the capsulotomy alone.